The path to a meaningful culture and a profitable brand begins with uncovering your unique purpose. Our OVRFLO process is how we help you bring that purpose to life in your brand, culture and marketing.
At AM, we’re focused on more than logos and websites. We’re committed to a holistic approach to business and marketing, a process that creates a brighter future for you and your team. We’ve developed our OVRFLO process to help your organization find meaning, unity, and profitability in and through your work in four steps:
It all starts here. By defining your purpose, we’ll be laying the foundation for every decision you make moving forward. Before we talk about websites, sales, or employee turnover, we need to talk about why your company exists. Does your team know why they show up to work? Do you? By uncovering the core beliefs of your business, we can inspire employees and customers at every level. Once we begin to understand and distill your purpose, everything will begin to fall into place.
- A clarified purpose/WHY statement that is easy to articulate and remember for your whole team
- Core Values – Either define new values that align with your purpose or modify your current values
Once we’ve drilled to the core of your company purpose and meaning, our creative team can begin to apply it to your design and messaging. Your new look will be entirely informed by your purpose in a way that will attract new team members and customers with shared values.
- A purpose-aligned logo design or refresh
- Impact-driven tagline and other core messaging
- New Creative Direction including design elements, color palette, & typography
- Redefined brand guidelines and presentation deck.
Ultimately, your company success hinges on your people, and we need to make sure everyone is on the same page. This process will put your purpose and values at the center of all internal conversations, and help you ensure you have the right people in the right seats to help you achieve your vision together.
- An internal rollout plan designed for efficiency and clarity
- Tools you can use for hiring, onboarding, and performance reviews
- In-depth training sessions for existing team members
- Internal communication strategies and online portal
- Employee NPS Surveys and reporting so you can get an accurate perspective
Our purpose is your purpose, and that’s not a relationship that ends with a new brand. We’ll work with you moving forward to implement purpose-driven strategies that will not only connect with customers and increase revenue, but also create lasting relationships.
- A bold new purpose-centered marketing strategy to give your business a path forward.
- A website design that reflects your brand’s purpose and values.
- Refreshed social media profiles with a newfound direction.
- Brochures, business cards, and other materials designed to connect.
- Execution of ongoing social media posts, PPC ads, email automation, and much more.